MTN Eswatini Xtra Time is a product that allows prepaid customers access to advance airtime when they run out 24hrs a day. Customers can now get advance airtime from E5.00 to E20.00 whenever they need to make a call.
How does it work?
1. Dial *767*1# to check if you are eligible for airtime advance.
2. Dial *767*amount# to request for a specific amount.
3. Dial *767# to automatically request for the maximum advance airtime you qualify for.
4. Dial *767*2# to check your advance airtime balance
5. Dial *767*555# to subscribe for an automated advance.
Terms and Conditions
· You must be an MTN PayAsYouGo customer who has been on the MTN network for a period of 3 months and above.
· Customers must have used a minimum average amount of airtime over the last 3 months
· Advanced airtime will be used as ordinary airtime for voice calls, SMSes, and internet or any other MTN service.
· Advanced airtime cannot be cancelled.
· Advanced airtime will be recovered from subsequent airtime recharges, until full recovery.
· Customers can apply as many times as they like, provided they have repaid all previous advanced airtime.
· You can transfer the airtime to another subscriber through Me2U.