Old Mutual Finance is committed to providing personal loans and debt consolidation products that enable the responsible use of credit as part of a structured financial plan. Too many South Africans fall prey to loan sharks. The loans they get from these unscrupulous lenders aren’t designed around their situations and have high repayments.
Our flagship product, My Money Plan allows you to consolidate debt, combine it into one plan and pay a lower instalment. It also helps you reduce your finance charges and increase your available cash. Speak to us to find the loan that is right for you.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
My Money Plan
My Money Plan is Old Mutual Finance’s flagship product that allows you to consolidate your debt, combining it into one plan so that you pay a lower overall instalment. This allows you to reduce your finance charges and increase your available cash, as My Money Plan also provides you with regular cash pay-outs when you need them most.
How it works:
- Qualify for a consolidation loan of up to R150 000.
- Minimum term of 1 month.
- Maximum term of 60 months
- Fixed interest rate at the time of the application.
- You need to have been employed for at least 12 months at your current job.
- The interest rate applied will be determined by your credit score.
- Only individuals can apply for a consolidation loan.
- Be 18 years of age.
- The repayment term must cease prior to age 60 by not less than 12 months.
- Be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit).
- You must provide a current payslip no older than 1 month.
- provide valid bank statements for the last 3 months.