Need a cash loan today? Apply online now
FNB’s eWallet service is a convenient and widely used method for sending and receiving money in South Africa. However, there may be situations where your eWallet gets blocked, which can be a frustrating experience. The reasons for a blocked eWallet can vary, such as suspicious transactions, reaching transaction limits, or not adhering to specific terms and conditions. The good news is that unblocking your eWallet is a manageable process, and it typically involves reaching out to FNB’s customer support. In this guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to unblock your FNB eWallet, ensuring you can access and use your funds without any hindrance. Let’s get started.
Apply for same day cash loans online »
- Contact Customer Support: The most effective way to unblock your eWallet is to contact FNB’s customer support. You can do this through various channels:
- Phone: Call FNB customer support at their dedicated eWallet contact number. You can find this number on their website or by checking your eWallet documentation.
- In-Person: You can visit your nearest FNB branch for assistance with unblocking your eWallet.
- Identity Verification: When you contact customer support, you will likely be asked for some identifying information, such as your name, eWallet number, and possibly your South African ID or passport number. Be sure to have this information ready.
- Explain the Issue: Clearly explain the reason why your eWallet was blocked. It could be due to various reasons, such as suspicious activity or not adhering to certain terms and conditions.
- Follow Instructions: FNB’s customer support team will guide you on what steps to take to unblock your eWallet. This might involve verifying your identity, confirming certain transactions, or providing additional documentation.
- Wait for Resolution: Once you have contacted FNB’s customer support and provided the necessary information, you may need to wait for a period of time while they investigate and unblock your eWallet. The duration of this process can vary depending on the reason for the block.
- Additional Documentation: Depending on the specific reason for the block, you may be asked to provide additional documents or information to support the unblocking process. Be prepared to comply with any such requests.
- Follow Up: If your eWallet remains blocked after a reasonable amount of time, don’t hesitate to follow up with FNB’s customer support to check the status of your request.
FNB ewallet Contact Information
- 087 575 9405
*120*277# not working you can call 087 575 9405