Need a cash loan today? Apply online now
German Embassy appointment South Africa for Schengen visas is handled by an external service provider TLScontact.
Apply for same day cash loans online »
To apply for a visa, you will have to pay:
- Visa fee – collected for the German Mission;
- Service fee – collected for the processing of your visa application at TLScontact.
Here are the mandatory steps to apply for a Germany Schengen visa.
- Complete your Videx form, register on tTLScontact., prepare your supporting documents and make an appointment.
The Videx form should be completed before appointment booking for a visa
- Submit your application and provide your biometric data at the Visa Application Centre
- Return to the Visa Application Centre to collect your passport
If you need ID photos, don’t worry – you can use the photo booth at our centre to get new ICAO compliant photographs when you come for your appointment.
Please note, that no further documents will be admitted for submission once the application has been transferred to the German mission.
Thus, make sure that your documents are complete at the time of application.
Read the list of documents which need to be submitted with your visa application based on your travel purpose/category and prepare the documents carefully. Always choose the correct travel purpose/category.