A Unisa Aegrotat Exam is a delayed paper written at another time This may be because of bereavement, sickness, electricity availability. internet connectivity or any justifiable reason.
Aegrotat exams have, in the past, existed as a function usually to deal with situations such as sickness or bereavement which may have stopped students from physically attending their written papers, or hampered their ability to write.
If you want to apply for an aegrotat examination for 2021, follow the processes below:
UNISA Aegrotat Exam Application Process
- Visit UNISA website: www.unisa.ac.za
- At the top right side of the page, click on myUNISA
- Login to myUNISA
- Go to myAdmin
- Choose the examination timetable on the Assessment Admin
- Click on Display to view your Oct/Nov timetable
- Then, click on ‘Apply for AegrotatExamination’
- Enter the details that are required.
- Attach all supporting documents. An affidavit may suffice.
- Submit your application.
Applicants have 10 days from the date of the examination to apply for an aegrotat. Please, remember that if you have begun an MCQ examination and you are experiencing load-shedding during your MCQ assessment, you can as well apply for aegrotat by submitting your application to the email address: email@example.com..
How Much Is UNISA Aegrotat Exam?
A basic Aegrotat examination fee of R240.00 must be paid before submitting an application. Please, note that this fee is non-refundable.