Vodacom is the largest mobile network in South Africa, offers a wide range of contract options to it’s subscribers. If you are on the network, you can get cellphones, laptops, tablets, airtime and data on contract. Vodacom offer flagship smartphones on contracts with either 24- or 36-month terms. If you decide to end the contract before the end of the contract term, the following procedure applies.
Vodacom Contract Cancellation Procedure
- Call Vodacom Cancellations Number 082 1958
- Inform the agent that you wish to cancel your contract with Vodacom.
- The customer care operator will give you a cancellation fee.
- You will now need to pay this fee.
- After payment, your Vodacom contract with be cancelled.
A maximum cancellation fee of 75% which is determined by where a customer is in their contract.
How to cancel Vodacom contract via email
You can email email@example.com
How to cancel vodacom contract online
Cancel vodacom contract number
How to cancel vodacom contract via email
How to cancel vodacom cellphone contract
How to cancel vodacom contract after 24 months online
Hancel vodacom contract within 7 days
How to cancel vodacom data contract