Need a cash loan today? Apply online now
Have you got a new cellphone number or email address? Keep your details up-to-date. You can easily update your details online & stay updated with NSFAS – log onto myNSFAS via www.nsfas.org.za and update your details or create your myNSFAS account today.
Apply for same day cash loans online »
Students who wish to change their contact details can do so by:
- Log in to your NSFAS account on their website (www.nsfas.org.za).
- Click on the “My Personal Details” tab on the dashboard.
- Scroll down to the “Contact Details” section and click on the “Edit” button.
- Update your phone number in the provided field and click on the “Update” button.
- A One-Time-Pin (OTP) will be sent to your new number; enter the OTP in the provided field.
- Click on the “Submit” button to confirm the changes.
Number is successfully changed (if a duplicate number exists student will get an error message) Students who are unable to change their details online can use the manual process by emailing certified copy of their green barcoded ID or smart card, and a completed affidavit specifying that they have changed their cell phone number; with the new and old number listed to firstname.lastname@example.org.