You can RICA your Telkom SIM Card Online using the Telkom RICA website. To RICA your Telkom SIM online, you need the following
- The SIM ICCID number at the back of your new SIM Pack.
- Personal and contact details
- Copy of RSA ID in either PDF, PNG, JPG, or JPEG format
- Proof of Residence: Utility bill, store account bank statement
- A device that has a camera.You must submit a selfie to complete the RICA process.
Telkom RICA Process Online
- Visit the Telkom RICA website and click the “Start RICA” button. This will initiate the RICA verification process.
- Fill in the required details such as your personal details (name, last name), your RSA ID number, and your SIM ICCID number.
You can find your SIM ICCID number at the back of your new SIM pack.
- Provide further personal information such as your contact details.
- You will receive an email and SMS, and a link to complete the RICA process.
- Submit a copy of your RSA ID. This can be in PDF, PNG, JPG or JPEG format.
- Submit your Proof of Residence. This will either be your utility bill, store account, or a bank statement.
- You will need to take and submit a selfie that clearly shows your face to confirm your identity. This will complete the RICA verification process.
The verification process should take about 15 minutes. Once completed, you will receive an SMS telling you if your RICA verification has been successful or not.
If your application has been successful, it will take around two hours before your SIM service is activated.