You can Self-RICA your MTN SIM online. To complete this process, you will need to use the official MTN app. The MTN app is available for download on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store for Android and iPhone users, respectively.]
MTN Self SIM RICA online Requirements
The following is the documentation you’ll need to register your MTN South Africa SIM card online:
- You must have your ID, driver’s license or passport with you.
- You’ll also need to provide confirmation of residency. It could be a utility bill in your name, a bank account statement, or a store statement.
MTN SIM RICA online
- Download the MTN App from the Google Play Store if you’re an Android user or download the MTN App from the Apple App Store if you are an iPhone user
- Close the welcome screen, open the MTN app and tap continue
- Select “RICA my SIM” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap “Get Started” at the bottom of your screen. It is not necessary to create an account.
- Follow the steps below and give all of the requested details:
MTN SIM card number
A photocopy of your driver’s license and evidence of residency
The holder of the ID takes a selfie.
Your RICA application will be examined once you’ve submitted your information. Your MTN SIM card will be validated within the next 24 hours provided all given information was verified to be correct.