NATIS PrDP Renewal Online Booking can be done from the website of the National Traffic Information System https://online.natis.gov.za. Slots are available over a 12 hour period. In order to ensure fair access and opportunity to all, slots that are opened will be made available from 08h00 in the morning until 20h00 in the evening. DLTC’s have been instructed to adhere to the ‘days’ they indicate that slots will be opened, and the system will ensure that these slots are released in batches and at random times.
Age Restrictions for PrDP Categories
- Age Restrictions for PrDP Categories
- 18yrs – 20yrs – Eligible for Goods category only.
- 21yrs- 24yrs – Eligible for Passenger and/or Goods categories.
- 25 yrs or older – Eligible for any of the 3 categories.
How to Book for PrDP Renewal Online
- Visit the official website of National Traffic Information System https://online.natis.gov.za/#/
- Click on the “Book now for PrDP Application” link in the home page.
- Fill the application with the following details and click on the “Next” button
Select the Identification Type
Enter Your Identification Number
Enter Your Surname
Enter Your Initials
Select the PrDP Category 1
Select the PrDP Category 2
- Fill the remaining details to complete your renewal.
To be able to register your profile online to receive the service(s) offered, it is compulsory to enter either a valid email address, cellular phone number or both.
The SMS notice number will send a SMS to your cellular phone number that contains your license plate number, vehicle notice number and the amount due for renewing your license.
What is required for PrDP Renewal
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Valid driving license, or valid South African passport.
- A valid driving license holding the same code as that of the vehicle for which you are applying.
- A PDP Medical form or certificate which is only valid if it is not older than two months.