Takealot is a leading South African ecommerce company founded in the year 2011. Headquartered in Cape Town, the company employs over 800, including the support staff at its two warehouses in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
You can pay for your takealot order using any of the following
- Credit & Debit Card
- Maestro & Visa Electron
- Ozow: EFT with Ozow enables you to make EFT payments that clear immediately. ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank and Investec are supported.
- PayFast: EFT with PayFast enables you to make instant EFT payments that clear immediately. FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank & Investec are supported.
- COD (Cash on Delivery): Offered as a payment option for certain orders, delivered within certain geographical areas, and on select products based on value. Only cash payments are accepted. No card or digital payment facilities are available at this time.
- Discovery Miles
- Mobicred: Online credit facility that allows you to pay in monthly instalments.
- Nedbank Personal Loan: Online credit offer that allows you to pay in monthly instalments. No Nedbank bank account is required to qualify.
- NSFAS Wallet (student financial aid)
- MasterPass by MasterCard