SASSA Banking Details Update Link For R350. Beneficiaries can change from receiving their grants at the post office to receiving them through their personal bank accounts. They may also change from one bank to another if they prefer to. ensure that the account is in your name (SASSA cannot pay money for one person into the account held by another) and that the bank account is not closed.
- Log onto https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Navigate to : “How do I change my banking details”
- Find a text box ID number and click on the submit button.
- An SMS will be sent to the number that was used during application.
- SMS contains a unique link (token) generated by the system only for that applicant.
- Click on the link in the SMS message, it will redirect you to the web page where you have the opportunity to insert your own preferred bank account details.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating successful submission of the banking details.