Need a cash loan today? Apply online now
SASSA Grants Payment Dates For April 2023. Find out the payment dates for Older person’s grant (old age pension), Child support grant, Care dependency grant, Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you), War veteran’s grant, Foster child grant and Disability grant. The payments are made through your SASSA Debit Card or directly into your bank account.
Apply for same day cash loans online »
SASSA Payment Dates for April 2023
- Older Person Grant (Old age pension): Monday 03 April 2023
- Disability Grant: Tuesday 04 April 2023
- Child support grant, Care dependency grant, Grant in aid (if you live on a social grant but need someone to take care of you), War veteran’s grant, Foster child grant : Wednesday 05 April 2023
- Payment for SRD R350 Grants in April 2023 are according to the April 2023 Schedule according the SMS message, there is no specific payment date
As usual, the older persons and linked grants will be paid first, followed by the disability grant the next day and then the child grant.
The amount allocated to each grant provided by SASSA this year varies, the following are the current amounts received per grant:
SASSA Grant Amounts for April 2023
- Old Age Grant is R2085
- Old Age Grant is R2105
- War Veterans Grants is R2105
- Disability is R2085
- The Foster care grant is R1125
- Care dependency Grants is R2085
- Child support grants is R505
- Grant-in-aid increase R505
- SRD is R350
SASSA Grants Payment Points
Payments can be collected at selected supermarkets such as Pick n Pay, Boxer, Shoprite, Checkers or USave merchants and Post Offices Nationwide at no charge. Sassa grant beneficiaries are reminded that they do not have to withdraw their funds on the day that they are available. Once in the account, including the SASSA card account, the funds can be accessed anytime during the month.