SASSA R350 grant Post Office not selected Status means you have not selected your preferred post office where you would like to collect your SASSA SRD R350 Grant. In this case you can choose which post office in a location preferably closer to you.
To Select a post office closer to you follow the following procedure
- Click on this link Post Office Selection, https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/collection
- Enter the 13-digit ID number and the 10 – digit phone number used to submit the application.
- Click on the “send pin” button beneath.
- SASSA will send a pin code to the phone number and enter the pin code received on the page working on currently.
- And click on submit.
- Follow the instructions on the page by selecting your preferred post office location in a particular Province.
- That becomes your default post office that you will collect your grant.
- In case, you do not change to a particular post office and post office not selected, then you can collect your grant at any post office of choice.