UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: Failed Bank Verification. Clients will see a message on their profile indicating failed bank verification through our automated process. The UIF has since put in place a manual bank verification process to assist employers.
Please also note the following points when opting for the manual verification process:
- The manual bank verification will have to be conducted on banking details attached to names
and accounts with non AVS and AVS participating banks.
- Bank verification letters no older than 3 months must be used to the start process.
- This process applies to employers that have chosen payment medium 2. The individual
payment under payment method 3 will follow our normal automatic payment process which is
in place for individuals that apply for normal claims.
Steps to conduct Covid-19 TERS manual bank verification for payment medium 2
- Call the Contact Centre 0800 030 007 and select the TERS option on the IVR. Speak to an agent
and tell them you want to do manual bank verification.
- There will be security questions that will be posed to the employer in order to assist further.
The Banking verification process will follow the below:
- Bank confirmation letter must not be older than 3 months.
- Trading as name, should match the confirmation letter name
- If applicable, the Bank Account profile name must be a match
- CIPC/ID/ must match both the Covid-19 TERS portal and our back-end CRM system
- Account number must match on the Covid-19 TERS portal.
- Bank Name must match on the Covid-19 TERS portal.
- Account type must match on the Covid-19 TERS portal.
Other UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Codes
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: Failed Bank Verification
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: Blocked TERS Portal or Password Reset
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: No Contributions Match To SARS
- UIF TERS Error: No Declarations Found
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Payment Status Check