UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: No Contributions Match To SARS. The error message which states: “Employee do not qualify for for TERS payments”, “No contribution received by SARS”, means the employee could not be matched to the employer through the PAYE.
The check will be executed backward and forwards from MARCH 2020 to establish the link and thus confirm that contribution was indeed received.
To unlock this error, please check and confirm the PAYE number on the UIF database is correct. PAYE must be correct on the UIF database and not on the Covid-19 TERS claims. If incorrect on the UIF database, correct such through the Registration and Declaration process.
Other UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Codes
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: Failed Bank Verification
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: Blocked TERS Portal or Password Reset
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Error Code: No Contributions Match To SARS
- UIF TERS Error: No Declarations Found
- UIF Covid-19 TERS Payment Status Check