How to cancel SASSA SRD Grant Application. If your circumstances have changed for example if you have recently been employed, you are able to cancel your SASSA R350 application on the SASSA SRD portal srd.sassa.gov.za
How you can cancel your SASSA R350 grant application
- Go to the SASSA SRD website. srd.sassa.gov.za
- Navigate to’ Cancel my Application’ tab.
- Click on the yellow bar which says ‘click here to cancel online’
- Provide your ID number and your Mobile number.
- Click send pin.
- You will receive an SMS with a 6-digit one time pin (OTP).
- Insert the 6- digit OTP and click verify pin.
- Click cancel my grant
- You will be asked if you are sure about cancelling your grant
- Click Yes
That’s it, your application will have been cancelled. SASSA urges only qualifying applicants who are qualifying for the grant to apply for the SASSA R350 grant.