Apply for Cash Loan, Car Insurance, Life Insurance and Home Loan in South Africa
If you need a quick cash loan injection, life insurance, car insurance or home loan, keep reading on. Whether that be for a last-minute holiday, or to pay for the food shopping when waiting for your next payday, then our instant loans are perfect for you.
Apply Online here. We understand that everyday lives are unpredictable and may require cash fast to cover you in the short term. If you are a returning customer who has borrowed from us before, we can have the funds in your account within the same day of requesting to reborrow. Find out about Ithemba Loans Cash Loans.
Here are some additional tips for applying for a cash loan in South Africa:
- Be honest and accurate in your application.
- Only apply for a loan that you can afford to repay.
- Compare interest rates and terms from different lenders before you choose one.
- Read and understand the loan agreement before you sign it.
If you would like any further information on what is meant by any of the terms you see on Online Loan Services such as loan term, total repayable, payday lending, instant payday loans, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. For general advice on borrowing, monthly repayments, interest rates or just independent expert advice, please contact Us.
Apply for Vehicle Insurance South Africa
Save by restricting your policy to drivers over a certain age: 21+, 25+, 30+, 40+, 50+ – the biggest age range of any major insurer. A lifetime guarantee on authorised repairs for as long as you own the car.
If your brand-new car is written off within two years or 40,000km of the original registration (whichever comes first), we’ll replace it with a new one (Gold Comprehensive). You can lodge a claim over the phone or online at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Apply Online now.
Apply for Home Loan in South Africa
As a preliminary step in the home loan application process, lenders will typically ask to see a number of key documents, in order to verify your identity and assess your financial situation. Before you start the process, it can be a good idea to get these documents in order. They will typically include:
- 100 points of identification, typically in the form of a driver licence, and/or passport
- proof of income, which will typically include two to three months’ worth of payslips
- proof of savings, typically in the form of two to three months’ worth of bank statements.
For more information Contact Money Facts