Need a cash loan today? Apply online now
SASSA Payment Date For Old Age Pensioners Grants April 2023. The expected payment dates for Old Age grants is Monday, 03 April 2023. The SASA Old Age Grant amount in April 2023 is R2,080 and for people older than 75 years the grant amount is R2,100.
Apply for same day cash loans online »
If you’re unable to collect the money yourself, you can appoint a SASSA official, or give someone power of attorney to collect the grant on your behalf.
SASSA Old Age Grants Payment Methods 2023
This grant is paid though the official SASSA Debit card and collected at Post Offices, Boxer Stores, Pick n Pay, Checkers and Usave Stores or through bank transfers of which you can withdraw from ATMs nationwide.
SASSA Boxer Stores Payment Date For Old Age Pensioners Grants April 2023
Monday, 03 April 2023
Requirements for SASSA Old Age Grants
- If you are a woman or man 60 years or older you can get a monthly old age grant payment from the government.
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- You must be living in South Africa at the time of applying for the grant.
- You cannot get a monthly old age grant payment from the government if you are in a state institution (such as a state old age home), in a state psychiatric hospital, getting care from a state treatment centre, or getting state care for a drug habit.
- You cannot get a monthly old age grant payment from the government if you are already receiving another social grant.
- Your financial situation needs to be below a certain level to get the grant. A means test, which changes every year, is conducted regarding your income and your marital status.
- You must not earn more than R86 280 per year or own assets worth more than R1 227 600 if you are single.
- You must not have a combined income of more than R172 560 per year if you are married, and you and your spouse must not have assets worth more than R2 455 200.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) and the Post Office (SA Post Office) assures social grants beneficiaries and the general public of South Africa that social grants beneficiaries will continue to be paid their grant money on time every month.
There is no need to rush to withdraw cash on the first day.